Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jesus Fixes you

He does! I remember before I had my reversion I fought with my Mom every single day, sometimes twice or three times a day. It was horrible. I was always angry. And I took it out on my siblings. The end result was all of my siblings basically hated me. I felt awful about it, but it had gotten so bad that they didn't care anymore.
Today I was thinking that, my Mom and I don't argue as much. I mean like never! It is so awesome! And I am steadily patching things up with my siblings. We still fight, but not like we used to. My life is so much happier, I can live my life without the ugly feeling of anger and guilt. Jesus fixes you. I'm not perfect, I still have to work to that. But I am so much better!!
I love you Jesus!!!!
Blessings,
Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment