Sunday, March 25, 2012

Funny

This past week I was able to see some of my friends that I haven't seen for a couple weeks, and the question is always, "So! What have you been doing?"  
Me: "Um...school."  
Yes my life is pretty boring, but I really don't mind.  I am content. I wake up in the morning get straight on to school, stop to eat and then go back to it. And I don't stop till my mom makes me.  Its not that my school is very interesting, it is, but I like just being at home and doing school, being with my siblings and cleaning, reading and writing.    Sometimes  I have to go out sometimes, i.e Tuesdays for Youth Group, Wednesday for Mission Formation, and other stuff that comes out.   But I find it so funny and strange at the same time that I am just content to be home.   God must be giving me a gift.   If I wasn't content I would be going crazy. :D 

Have a great week,
Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment