Friday, February 24, 2012

Savior

This is part of a great song that I stumbled upon a couple days ago by LIGHTS.  I just wanted to post some of it and have people think about it.  God's love blows my mind, I hope it blows your mind to. :) 

The night is deafening
when the silence is listening
and I'm down on my knees 
and I know that something is missing 
because the back of my mind is holding things I'm relying in 
but I choose to ignore it because I'm always denying them 

I'm a bit of a manic when it's not as I plan it 
'cause I start losing my head then I get up in a panic
Remember, when we were kids and always knew when to quit it 
Are we denying a crisis or are we scared of admitting it?

I don't want to know

I just wanna run to you
and break off the chains
and throw them away
I just wanna be so much
and shake off the dust 
that turn me to rust
Sooner than later, I'll need a saviour
I need a saviour 

Abi 

No comments:

Post a Comment