Wednesday, April 14, 2010

tag

1) How old are you? 14
2) What name do you go by on blogger? Abigail/Elizabeth Bennet. Or Lizzy for short.

3) When is your birthday? 8/10

4) If you could live anywhere in the world, besides where you live now, where would it be? Um... I'd live back in Oregon!

5) How did you find out about Blogger?I had to have a blog for school, after awhile I asked for my own to have for none school purposes.

6) Tell us something interesting about yourself: I would love to have a horse!

7) What was your favorite toy when you were little? My doll, she was the Felicity American Girl doll.

8) What is your favorite meal? Have you ever cooked/helped cook that meal? Tacos!

9) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I'd more understanding with my siblings.

10) Are you an outside person, or an inside person? Outside!

11) Are you a mommy's boy/girl, or a daddy's boy/girl? Daddy's girl.

12) In one word, describe the feeling you get when you stub your toe, after just being told by your parents that you are grounded for the next month: WHY! (No really I'd be like ''why me? Why now?")

13) Let's say you TP'd your friend's house (for those of you who don't know what TP'd stands for, it means toilet papered. As in, put toilet paper on their trees, cars, house, porch, etc.). If someone asked you why you TP'd your friends house, you would say: ''I was bored." (Not that I'd do that! :D)

14) Have you ever gone swimming in deep, dark, dirty water? No, but I have wanted to. lol

15) Have you ever dreamed about getting ready to leave the house, and forgetting to get your pants on? NO!

16) Have you ever done something so ridiculous, that you wish you'd never done it? If so, what? No, not that I can think of.

17) Imagine that you saw a purse snatching. What would you do?

a. scream and run away

b. move out of the state/country

c. tackle the purse snatcher to the ground.

d. ignore it, start whistling, and turn the other direction.

I'd probably do c.

18) How many friends do you have on blogger? only my sister.

19) What makes blogging so much fun for you? Writing my thoughts, making friends, and having fun. :) lol

20) You're a turtle, who has bet that you can win a race with a rabbit. How does it turn out?"

I have no idea! :) lol

P.S. I just realised I asked people to check out Eldarwen's blog and I didn't give a link!

So here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment