Sunday, June 3, 2012

Me

Who I want to be:

Daughter of god. 

Servant of the Poor

Midwife

Sister

Helper

Friend

Daughter to my parents 

Lover

Guide 


I've been thinking about this a lot,  as you can tell from the posts lately. And I was thinking about how often I fail in my duties, how often I fail to be all I want to be, and God has called me to be.   I want this list to be written on my heart, something that I wake up in the morning in my mind, and something that I go to sleep remembering how I succeeded and failed and how I will do better the next day. 
Never forget who you are and who God as made you. He has wonderful plans in store for those who follow him. 
Remember Who made you, and who loves you. 

Blessings to you all my wonderful followers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment