Friday, July 8, 2011

And they are gone...

Yes the end of SSME is come and all of our missionary friends are gone, the last of them left around noon. It has been such a blessing for them to have come and been with us. You don't realize how much you love living in a community until you leave one. There is something so wonderful about living in a place with like-minded people, people and friends who call you on to holiness.
I was so blessed to have SSME with us. Having the group with us called me deeper into holiness, strengthened my call to missionary life and filled me with fire again. Two of the participants are going to be serving FMC as full time missionaries now. I ask that you keep them in your prayers as it is still two months till their training. We are all very excited to see who the new missionaries will be and where they will be placed.
Oh a note on Faith Camp, we were not able to raise enough money for us to go. I guess the Lord has something better in mind for me. And His will is so much better than mine. I am sad, I would have loved to go and be renewed, but God wants me here. So His will be done.

Blessings to all,
Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment