Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Where has this month gone?!

I can't believe that it is the 22nd. Its mind blowing how fast this month has slid out of my fingers and ran away. I guess we have just been so busy with the group that I lost track of time. Speaking of the group, I still need to post pictures. Maybe this week?? Or it might have to wait till after the group leaves when we will have much more time to do things.
Yesterday we went to the BEACH! It was so much fun. Usually on the Caribbean side the waves are super tiny. But yesterday God had a surprise for us. The waves where HUGE. It was so much fun, we bodysurfed for a long time.
Today some of the group will be going on homevisits. (Which means to go to visit elderly or sick who are stuck at home. We pray with them, sing and read God's word.) And the other group will be going to a home for the elderly. After that I'm not sure what we are going to be doing. But its going to be great whatever it is!
Have a wonderful and blessed day,
Abi

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Abi, it's your Aunt Lacey:) I was checking to see how you all are doing over there. It sounds like things are going well. I love you a ton and pray for you every day!!!!!
    Love and prayers, Sr. M. Talitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. We pray for you too Aunt Lacey! Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete