Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Homevisits = Happy Day!

Nothing like good ol' homevisits to make you happy! Today my dad and sister Marianne worked with a group called The Simple House. With them we did something very similar to homevisits. We had a bag of pineapple and other goodies, we knocked on the doors and gave to the person who answerd, we asked if they wanted prayer, stuff like that. It was so good to be doing it again! I was really thankful thought that I could understand everyone. That being the only drawback to Mexico, I couldn't understand anything! :)
The people where so happy to get the bag, and they where so happy to see us. Their joy was infectious! It wasn't hard to smile brightly when they opened up the door.
Merry Christmas!!!!
Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. you sound like you are really happy! that's great. ;) I miss you so much! Merry x-mas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are happy. I found your blog through Elwarden...let me just say it is GREAT! I actully went to China on a missions trip!

    ReplyDelete