Wednesday, March 10, 2010

TAG




So the object of this tag is finish the sentence.



If I were a gemstone I would be a Agate










If I were a sent I would be would apples and Cinnamon
If I were a pair of shoes I would be sandals




If I were weather I would a thunder storm










If I were a facial expression I would be a puzzled look








If I were a car I would be a 15 passenger diesel van (LOL)

If I were a time of day I would be midday








If I were a month I would be June








If I were a place I would be a library









If I were a liquid I would be water
If I were taste I would be sweet




If I were a sea animal I would be something prickly! lol




IF I were a food I would be a taco!

If I were a color I would be yellow




If I were a musical instrument I would be violin




If I were a flower I would be a Freesia
If I were a piano pieces(I'm changing this slightly) I would be Chopin's Nocturne

And since I can't find the name of it check this out above. Okay this is taking me SUCH a long time I'm not going to put pics. I know, but I'm not being lazy, I JUST have to watch Glen Beck.
SO....
If I were a planet I would be Saturn
If I were an object I would be a sword, ;)
If I were a fruit I would be an apple
If I were a sound I would be rain patting down on the roof
If I were a day of the week I would be the one that's missing. LOL okay I'll tell you about that. Sometimes, when I'm doing school I think that there is an extra day. I have no idea what it is but I'll be like,
"Mom what day is it today? Its not Friday, but its not Thursday either." SO ya I'm a little wired. LOL
I now tag anyone who wants it.



No comments:

Post a Comment