Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Master and Commander:The Far side of the World



At the top is a pic of the Captain of the Surprise, Captain "Lucky" Jack Aubrey

Here is a song my siblings and I LOVE from the movie Master and Commander. I can't get copied on here(if you know how please tell me!) So here is the link to the wikipedia site:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_Forget_Your_Old_Shipmates


This morning we printed out the words and started singing it, we had so much fun that we just kept singing it over and over again.

~Lizzy







2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Master & Commander!!!!! And it's funny, because me and my sibs like to sing that song, too. :D

    I don't think I'll be able to watch ever again WITHOUT singing along, either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I absolutely LOVED Master and Commander! Some of the surgery scenes were a little...uh, bloody (my mom didn't like them) but I didn't really mind.

    ReplyDelete