Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chips in my Lasagna

Okay prepare yourselves this is funny.

Yesterday Mom had Frodo and I do some Supper and Lunch stuff ahead of time, just so it would be easier. So I made the lasagna sauce, it was wonderful, it had lots of onions ad spices. Oh did I LOVE it! Then I looked in the fridge...ops no room.
"Okay," I thought, "I'll just leave it out on the counter."
Frodo and I clean up and leave.

Now it's lunch time, Frodo's making it. I come in and..."OHMYGOSH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!'' I almost yell. What I am seeing is this, my brother is putting MY sauce on his nachos! He completely forgot that HIS beans are in the fridge. And to make it worse we don't have any tomatoes of any kind in the house.

So as a result four things happened.
1. We had to take off the sauce with spatulas.

2. We had lasagna on our nachos.

3. We had chips in our lasagna.

4. And my pride was humbled.

Yes we defiantly learned some stuff that day.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, little brothers ;) They keep us laughing, don't they?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definitely do. And annoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. I agree with Jo March, although sometimes I laugh so that I don't cry. Lolz again.

    ReplyDelete