Sunday, September 27, 2009

Middle Earth Day Book



Eldarwen Failareil is doing a Middle earth day book, so I thought I would do it one my week off.


If anyone else would like to HERE it is.



























Today...September 28, 2009


Time...1:28


I am wearing...Long white skirt and a pink shirt.


I am thankful for...My siblings(even though they are noisy)


A song I have currently stuck in my head... The Call from Prince Caspian


A book I am currently reading...Persuasion and On writing Well for school.


One interesting fact about me....I have what I call ''Shadow Gray" eyes.


A line from one of my favorite movie..."The scum tried to knife me! Kill him!'' Morgul Orc,RTOK


One thing I look foreword to this week....maybe seeing my cousin from Portland!


What I was doing before I got online....Eating lunch.


A picture would like you all to see.
It is a scarlet pimpernel; isn't is beautiful?
Ending time...1:40

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I'm so excited you did one Lizzy! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your answers to everything. :) I hope you'll be able to do it again!

    ~Eldarwen Failariel~

    P.S. the flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete