Saturday, September 1, 2012

Community

I don't usually post many pictures so I'm trying to take and post more.  Today being the first Saturday of the month we have community work day.  So after morning prayers we get together and are given different jobs around Big Woods.  These pictures are of Mom and the little kids, the blond ones are all our kids. ;)
 
 The best way to help little people work is to turn into a game!
 Because of the storm we had we have tons of branches everywhere, the job of the kids was to pick them up and put them into piles.
It was fun to watch them, they were so cute. :D
 
 

They had to see who picked up the most the fastest.

I tried to get a picture of our house but I didn't quite get all of it. :)

Good job!
 
I hope everyone has a great day!
 
Abi

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's very cute. :) It looks like you had a good time with the little kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I enjoy living close to so many children. There is 23 kids under 17 here right now. :D

    ReplyDelete