Friday, July 17, 2009

All those kids

So I said I would put the names of my siblings on so here they are.(these are not their real names)
Lizzy: That would be me, the eldest.
Marianne:From Sense and Sensibility, need I say more?
Ilse: From the Emily series written by Lucy Maud Montgomery.
Frodo: The only boy in our family!
Amy: From Louisa May Alcott's Little Women.
Gauri:From the movie Lagaan.
Gita:From the Bollywood movie Swades.
Beth:Also from Little Women.
Chiara: The baby, her name is Italian for Clare.

And I made it to the end,it was kind of hard to think of names for all. Thankfully I let the older ones chose theirs.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You have more siblings in your family than I do! I only have six siblings...well, I'll HAVE six in October, because that's when my mom's due. :)

    Thank you for following my blog! Add a followers icon to yours. :D

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much for following my blgos!
    We like pretty much the same books, from the sound of it!
    I have four siblings, but I know a family that has 12 children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you put up a followers gadget?
    I'd love following you!
    (I have an out-of-sight-out-of-mind problem and it helps when I get the followers 'they posted' thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah I bet it would be hard to make up names for all your brothers and sisters. Luckily they were able to help you some.
    There are seven of us kids in my family. =)

    Thanks for following my blog! I am now following yours too. yah!

    ~ Wild Rose

    ReplyDelete